Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wanted: Official Photographer (or OPH)

During a previous race, I brought along an “Official Pants Holder”. The aforementioned person, in addition to babysitting my warm-up pants while I raced, took pictures and videos of the event.

At today’s race, I had no such friend to fulfill this role. Instead, my running partner, who also ran today’s race, returned to our hotel and grabbed my camera while I was finishing the race. We each finished in personal record time, his time (roughly 3:37) being almost three-quarters of an hour faster than mine (roughly 4:23). By the time he went to the hotel and returned to the finish, however, the race had passed the five-hour mark, and we never connected.

Nevertheless, in possession of my camera, he managed to produce a handful of interesting pictures. I’m glad to have at least a few pictures of the event.

DG and Toga ManDG in Panathinako StadiumDG in Panathinako Stadium, again
DRH's Race Bib and Medal

3 comments:

Lauren said...

συγχαρητήρια

Wow!

Anonymous said...

PR! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good run, sorry no one was there to capture it in video!