Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Will this make your blog?"

Believe it or not, I have had multiple (okay, two) inquiries as to whether or not various material will get airtime on my blog. Ask, and ye shall receive.











My cousin Matt should appreciate his mug shots being posted here. I hope my Aunt Debbie is equally enthused about her guest appearance.














I apparently promised another friend of mine, Stephanie, a cameo on my blog around the time I made this previous post. I apologize for neglecting you, Steph. I thoroughly enjoyed your singing at the jazz jam session.

Here’s looking at you, kid.

3 comments:

bazeblog said...

steph is a cutie!! is she single by any chance? sorry, married people can be really insensitive about these things. just curious :)....

drh said...

I'll have to think about whether or not married people's comments should make my blog.

E.T. said...

Ha! I didn't know that Stephanie sang at Rick's. That's cool.