Sunday, August 27, 2006

W & O: Classic

ESPN does it. Why can’t I? Introducing Wise and Otherwise: Classic...

Maybe my blog didn’t exist when these events occurred, but if I’d had a blog, I would have covered them. Now I do, and now I have. The following repackaged written accounts and pictures from my pre-blogging era are now available in blog form:

Thailand: November 2002: “Mantra, Monks and Motorcycles
True story of my attempt to photograph a monk on a motorcycle in Thailand.

Nigeria: January 2004: “Misadventures with Captain Bonehead
Yours Truly tried a little too hard to avoid contracting malaria in Nigeria.

Australia: July 2005: “Oh Possum!
A colorful account of catching a possum in the Land of Oz.

Comments can be posted on “classic” entries. Keep an eye out for “new” old entries in the near future.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

ahem, when will the aforementioned frog be named??