Saturday, September 18, 2010

Open to Interpretation

Last night I had a bizarre dream. Someone had dropped off three alligators at my house, but they were only to be there for a day or so. For the most part, these were pretty tame alligators. At one point, the alligators were lying on towels along the living room wall, getting ready to go to sleep for the night. Then they started flinging turtles with their noses (not exactly sure when the turtles arrived). After that, they attacked the cat (who is no longer with us, sadly...although the cat held his own during the scrap in my dream)...so maybe the gators weren’t as tame as I’d initially surmised.

I remember going to some sort of a church service or prayer meeting after that – possibly several days later – and everyone was on bunk beds. As I walked in, the leader asked me to pray, which I did.

So...if you’ve any insight into my dreams, then dare to be a Daniel. Also, if you can figure out why a friend of mine once dreamed that I was swing dancing with Nancy Reagan, I’d be much obliged.

No comments: