Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lame Template Blogger

The following pertains primarily to a certain Karin. If your name is not Karin, feel free to keep reading. Just understand that you won’t be getting the next two minutes of your life back.

First, thanks for increasing the blogging output recently. Your recent post, “yellow #2,” felt like a throwback to the short, pithy posts your blog formerly featured with regularity. I really miss those.

Of course, nostalgia for the glory days was quickly quashed by two notable blights on your blog: first, the shameless plug for your Twitter account; and second, the title of your blog. Regarding Twitter, I give up. However, did you really rename your blog with a lame title, hoping we’d focus on your (barely discernibly different) blog template?

No more special mention in my link list for you! Also, as I’m still listed in your link list as the guy who once deleted you and you’re still holding a grudge – despite my having rectified the situation well over a year ago – you’ll have to work your way back into my blogging good graces.

Somehow, I fear a knell has sounded for Karin’s blog. I never heard the knell, mind you. A little birdie told me.

UPDATE: Thanks, Karin, for your personal reply.

No comments: