Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Re-Gifted

My dear, sweet mother recently cleaned out the upstairs. In the process of doing this, she rediscovered some precious childhood toys. Two things were apparently true. First, she dreaded seeing these items in the garbage. Second, she had no qualms about giving my brother’s favorite stuffed animal to his wife.

The new owner and the original owner had some discussions about whose “Brownie” actually was.

Proud New OwnerI had it first.









But in the end, they worked out an amiable solution.

The A-Team and BrownieAnd then they drove off with Brownie. He was sleeping under a coat in the back seat.

Backseat BrownieBrownie Napping









I officially caught a Brownie napping.

1 comment:

Jed Carosaari said...

I suppose that solution is better than what I would have proposed. Cut Brownie in half, and give half to each...