Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spectacles

We played our annual Staff versus Students basketball game this evening. The Staff conceded the game. (Even though the Students were behind by three points after five quarters, they technically won, since they led at the end of the fourth quarter.) The Staff, however, were clearly better-looking.

Below are two action shots of me. On the left, I’m the begoggled behemoth, plugging the lane on defense. On the right, I’m shooting a fade-away jumper for my sixth and seventh points of the game.

Monkey in the Middle?About an hour before the game, I strutted around our apartment complex in my warm-ups, begoggled and eating a banana. Unfortunately, no one was there to snap a picture of that. I think watching King Kong over the weekend has had some strange repercussions on my behavior.

1 comment:

Jed Carosaari said...

Be honest. You just posted this to change your ads, didn't you? ;-)