Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Best a Man Can Get

Good morning, campers! The road trip continues. Those of you tuning in to my blog today will notice some new posts. Fear not: I have blogged prolifically over the past several days, but have not had ‘net access to post my handiwork. Stay tuned for some delightful back-posts.

This entry, however, is posted in real time, as I sit in our motor home in a campground in Gillette, Wyoming. The online reviews of this campground are understandably atrocious, but its redeeming value is that I have been able to get online at all for the first time in over a week.

2 comments:

ST said...

Hey DAVE! Great to hear from you. Thanks for letting us get a glimpse of your road trip adventures!

E.T. said...

Wow! You have posted alot. I'd have to say that the pictures are cool and that my favorite is of the buffalo.