Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Men of Athens

I was going to get my picture taken by the large sculpture of Zeus’ head and arm. I was going to hold my arm out, so that the picture showed a perspective of how large Zeus’ arm was. I was going to do things completely above board.

Then the museum’s curator told me “no posing”.

Not PosingSo I followed directions. But my friend didn’t.

Cackling Dwarf PoseDroopy Philosopher Pose









You know, had the curator not said anything, the museum probably wouldn’t have made my blog. I bet he wasn’t even a real curator.

2 comments:

Live In Contrast said...

The resemblance is uncanny!

Jed Carosaari said...

That's so weird, that the museum would be against posing! Maybe they've had difficulties with art forgery in the past...

His arm might be bigger, but I bet you could still beat him head to head.