Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit

Ever heard of a game in which two people compete to be the first to say “Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit” to each other on the first day of the month?

It becomes more challenging and exciting when the competitors live on different continents.

In anticipation of a friend’s question...I did take the two pictures below, both of them at Badlands National Park this past summer. The picture of the complete rabbit was my first attempt.

The second picture – the one in which I captured two-thirds of the rabbit – was a later attempt. I guess you could call what I photographed in the second picture a “rabb”.

Hmmm...kind of reminds me of someone who introduced me to this silly game.

2 comments:

Bequita17 said...

oh yeah - so you did get me by the way, although you could have beat yourself and gotten me in person earlier at our meeting. i didn't even know you were in on that game!

and i could think of better ways of breaking the fast than with FAST food - believe it or not :)

Lauren said...

:-)

ha ha! "rabb!"

It is a silly game, but it's fun...